Friday, October 29, 2010

51st and 52nd Day of School Lunch

I didn't complete my goal of Halloween lunches for a week.  Mani didn't go to school on the 51st day of school, so no lunch to photograph.

The 52nd day of school, Mani took a long nap in the car the night before and couldn't go to sleep.  I was suppose to fix his chart for his science research paper, change the printer cartridges, and print his report. But I decided that it was getting very late, so I went and laid in the bed with him and I put on a meditation CD, hoping he would fall asleep.  Well of course he didn't fall asleep but I did.  I vaguely remember him telling me that the CD was boring and could he turn it off.  So I woke up tried to fix the chart, then couldn't get the printer to work.  I looked at the clock and it was 7:30 am. I wake Mani up and he tells me that the teacher changed the due date and that the paper isn't due until Monday.  Gee thanks a bunch for telling me.

I didn't have a clean bento, so I just threw a sandwich in some foil and tossed in a bag of chips that were on the table.

No comments: