Friday, September 10, 2010

19th Day of School Lunch

19th Day of School Lunch
"Doggie Woggie Theme"
Today's lunch has a dog theme, watermelon, dog bone shaped mango, and in the doggy container is corn spaghetti pasta with red sauce, ground beef, and zucchini.  I also included two of the "Wonder Balls" that I had frozen.  I didn't taste the Wonder Balls before I put them in, so I hope they didn't suffer any freezer damage. 

I didn't want the Ziploc container to get stained, so I used the top container to one of the very first bento boxes that I purchased for the pasta.  I had started to throw the container out on Tuesday. My son never used it because it was too complicated, and I lost the straps that attached on the side when we moved.  But I'm glad I didn't because it worked out perfectly in this lunch.

I decided to post this lunch for What's for Lunch Wednesday  week 16 because although I'm quite happy with Mani's first pizza lunch the picture sucks and its just not that cute.  Besides I'm happy I finally used this container so I don't have to feel bad about wasting money and I'm proud of my mango dog bones, its not easy to make dog bones from a very ripe mango.

1 comment:

What Can He Eat? said...

Unfortunately, this box did not come home empty. He didn't finish the watermelon or mango. And of course I forgot to even take his lunch box out of his book bag until Sunday. The smell was awful, I just throw the Ziploc container away and I had to wash the lunch again.