Tuesday, August 17, 2010

"Wonder Balls"


Cookies that turned out to be "Wonder Balls". I tried them two ways cinnamon sugar and plain drop cookies. The cinnamon sugar cookies turned out nice because I flattened them out, however, Mani preferred the taste and texture of the now famous "Wonder Balls". Daddy even liked them. I put a few in a Lock n Lock container and put them in the freezer, I will see how that turns out.
I made these from The Cravings Place Cake & Cookie Mix. I totally forgot how good their mix could be. When I first started this adventure with Mani, their mix was one of the only ones that you couldn't tell was gluten free. I remember one Thanksgiving, I made the brownie mix and everyone but Mani ate them. He still doesn't like chocolate.
The mix was actually 50% off because it was nearing the expiration date. I wish I would have grabbed the other one that was left.

1 comment:

What Can He Eat? said...

UPDATE: Mani said the frozen Wonder Balls tasted good, YAY.