Friday, August 27, 2010

10th Day of School Lunch

It's have Fun Friday so the only healthy item is the apple. Mani found a box of Ian's gluten free chicken nuggets on our last trip to Whole Foods. I'm so glad he did because now I don't have to waste money on the Ian frozen dinner that he would only eat the nuggets out of and the rest would go to the trash. So this lunch contains the Ian chicken nuggets, Lucy's cinnamon thins, chips, ketchup for the nuggets in the little container, and an apple I tried to make look like the turtle shell design, but as you can see I was in too much of a hurry for perfection.
When he saw the Lucy cookies, he told me he didn't like them any more. We haven't been able to fine a ready made cookie that he likes since they discontinued his favorite cookie from Glutino. This was the closet thing to it but maybe he will eat this box if I include them in his lunch. But like his crackers he just gets tired of them and just stops eating them all together. I have a box of Betty Crocker gluten free chocolate chip cookie mix at home that I'm going to try. Maybe the weather will not be that hot and we can bake them this weekend.

1 comment:

What Can He Eat? said...

The two cookies came home. When I asked him about it, he said I told you I don't like them any more. So the $5.00 for the tiny box of cookies was wasted.