Thursday, August 26, 2010

9th Day of School Lunch

I woke up at 7:05 and Mani has to be at school at 7:50, needless to say but we were late. The lunch I managed to throw together includes cherries, cantaloupe, corn beef sandwich (which I let the bread get darker than I wanted because I was trying to do 50 things at once), and popcorn. I think I should try planning his lunches for a week so I know what I'm making and I know what I need from the store. Because, yesterday I went to the store and didn't buy any vegetables for his lunch and I'm all out of fruit. The picture actually makes the sandwich look darker than what it was but I didn't have time to play with getting a better picture. I'm lucky I took a picture at all. I know I'm not suppose to put anything cute in his box but I couldn't help putting in the orange pick for the cherries. He will probably use his fingers instead of the pick anyway but I try.

1 comment:

What Can He Eat? said...

Must of the popcorn came home, it smelled so go when I opened the box. I figured he wouldn't have time to eat all of it.