Thursday, September 9, 2010

18th Day of School Lunch

18th Day of School Lunch

Today was one of those days where I really didn't want to get out of bed. Yesterday was a late day, we didn't get home until 8:30pm.  I still had to check Mani's homework and help him study a little for his math test today. The good news is Mani totally didn't mind yesterday's lunch, the box came home completely empty, YAY.  So I had big plans for today's lunch.  Well, as you can see it didn't happen.

This was one day that I'm glad my son actually likes his toast on the dark side because if he didn't, we would have been even more late today.  The bread is white rice bread which doesn't take as long to toast as the brown rice. So I turned the knob down too low on the toaster, so I pushed it down a second time and of course started doing something else and forgot.  The sandwich is turkey with spinach, marshmallow treat, cantaloupe, and watermelon.  I was going to add carrots but somehow that didn't happen.  I'm lucky the fruit was already cut or that might not have happened either.

1 comment:

What Can He Eat? said...

This lunch box came home empty.