Wednesday, September 29, 2010

31st Day of School Lunch

31st Day of School Lunch
Ants on a log, an apple, turkey and spinach sandwich with a turkey crown cutout, and my version of a chocolate pretzel treat.  I take Glutino gluten free pretzel sticks and dip them in soy nut butter and then I roll them in sprinkles.  Although, now Mani likes the Enjoy Life Foods boom CHOCO boom crispy rice bar. I may try melting one to see if he actually likes pretzels with chocolate.

I posted this on "What's for Lunch" Wednesday, Week 18 and this week is really great because for every post a food item will be donated to a Texas food bank, how cool is that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw your blog on What's For Lunch Wednesdays, and I had to comment. Great lunch, and fun with making your own version of a chocolate treat :-)

I also have a slew of food allergies (I'm celiac, so gluten free, plus I'm lactose intolerant (dairy is gone), and off eggs, all meat, all seafood/shellfish, peanuts, tree-nuts, chocolate....). Seeing another blogger working with these issues is always encouraging. Enjoy Life Foods is amazing. Looking forward to following your blog.

What Can He Eat? said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.

Yeah, I was so happy when I first found Enjoy Life Foods, I think my son was maybe 18 months old, I picked up the phone right while he was still eating the cookie and called to thank them.

They were really nice, and at the time they were trying to get Whole Foods to carry their products and asked if I would write an email for them.

In The Kitchen With AUdrey said...

Lunch looks good. So happy you are making an effort to help your child work through a problem and make lunch enjoyable.

What Can He Eat? said...

Hi Kris, thanks.