Monday, September 20, 2010

25th Day of School Lunch

25th Day of School Lunch
2nd Pizza Lunch
My sister found this neat applesauce GoGo Squeeze, it's perfect for Mani because there is no mess.  Mani went through a period in 1st and 2nd grade where he didn't throw his trash away because of some craziness with how trash was collected.  I had to clean many messy lunch boxes and I stopped sending applesauce altogether after he didn't throw away the opened container.

Well, thanks to my sister and GoGo Squeez, applesauce is back in lunch box rotation.  The Jewel store I purchased these from had them in three flavors, apple apple, apple cinnamon, and apple strawberry.  They also make apple banana and apple peach.  Mani picked apple apple and the apple strawberry.  They also are healthy and Jewel had them on sale 2 for $5.00.

To go along with the GoGo Squeez he also had celery with soy nut butter, carrots and Amy's gluten and diary free pizza.