Monday, November 15, 2010

62nd Day of School Lunch


62nd Day of School Lunch

My lunch plans were foiled again by the wake up beyond late monster.  I woke up at 7am, I managed to make this lunch, breakfast, iron a uniform shirt that wasn't dry last night, and have Mani ready for the bus at 7:15am and I was only a half hour late for work.

Lucky for us the bus was late and Mani had more time to eat the breakfast I made him.  He fell asleep in my bed last night, while I was making a title card for his science project.  I was just going to go sleep in his bed and let him sleep in the bed with daddy.   But I decided to take him to his room, but at some point I guess Mani decided that he had fell asleep in the bed he wanted to be in, because at 4am I realize there is no room in the bed and it's not just because daddy is hogging the whole bed, but Mani is wedged up against me. 

So I just climb over Mani and go get in his bed, but I turn off the alarm clock before I leave out because I don't want to have to walk back to turn it off, needless to say big mistake.  But it was 4am so what do you expect.  Normally this would not have been a problem because I usually wake up without the clock but I had a pounding headache in my sleep and didn't want to wake up.

No comments: