Friday, November 5, 2010

57th Day of School Lunch


57th Day of School Lunch
Mani actually agreed to having left over chili for lunch.  However, he came home mad because he thought I didn't put a spoon in his lunch.  I'm appalled, because I'm way to anal to do something like that.  But I don't tell him this, I simply state, I would never do that and that I did send a white plastic spoon on top of a white napkin, that he obviously didn't see.

Often, my husband says I can find a way to blame him for any and everything and I say the same thing about him because it's true, really it is, trust me I'm always right lol.  So sometimes just for laughs we try to find ways to blame things on each other.

Well lets see how can Mani not seeing the spoon be daddy's fault?  Easy one, IF DADDY WOULD STOP THROWING THE UTENSILS IN THE TRASH, there would have been plenty of spoons in the draw when I was packing lunch and I wouldn't have sent a white plastic spoon.

No comments: